Ty S Nvx

| map-marker Hamilton, Ohio

I went there for my RSV shot thinking I was going to my Kroger pharmacy since the counter is 2 ft away. Turns out the little clinic is not associate with the Kroger pharmacy so I was told that I was o

I received a $375 bill. After numerous phone calls to the rude personnel at The Little clinic billing number, and calling all three of my insurance companies.

I finally get a call 3 weeks after I was promised to call from another route individual whose number showed up on my phone as spam which I'm sure she would have preferred I not answer her name is Sonia Willis. She's the regional clinic lead. She proceeded to lecture me that it was my responsibility to know who my insurance is with. Does The Little clinic fill prescriptions because that was the first thing I said to the girl.

I had been at Walgreens they have the decency to tell me I should go to where I have my prescriptions filled if I wanted the charge to be covered by insurance. I repeated those exact words at the little clinic. She had the nerve to say I'll write it off this time but next time it's your responsibility to know who does and doesn't cover your charges.

She then proceeded to tell me that's what she does for herself personally blah blah blah. Worst encounter ever to get a simple vaccination.

User's recommendation: Do not use the little clinic.

Gerardo C Fno

| map-marker Charlestown, Indiana

It's a scam.charge me up front "full price" then sent me a bill

The Little Clinic - It's a scam.charge me up front full price then sent me a bill

I went in for a severe ear infection I needed a doc note for work. The receptionist was very nice and helpful only good point of the trip didn't accept my insurance which was fine said the office visit is 99$ ok fine paid that.

Then I see doc who shoves the instrument in my ear after telling her how tender it was and painful. She tries again a little less forceful saids yep it's def red in there prescribes me antibiotic and sends me on my way. Then I get a bill for another 50$...why?

Was it for stabbing me in the head with the medical instrument or for sending my prescription 5ft to the pharmacy? I don't know either bc that's the only other things that were done after I paid for the visit

Loss:
Pros:
  • Convenient
Cons:
  • Poor manners
  • Double charge

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere little clinic will likely double charge you

George B Gfj

| map-marker Hendersonville, Tennessee

Not informed on Cigna Premier Medicare was no longer accepted

Original review May 05, 2024

I should have been informed initially that my Cigna Premier Medicare

insurance was no longer accepted. It had been in the past.

I ended up being billed for $327 for a covid and flu shot.

Little Clinic later informed me it was because my card did not have "Health

Springs" on it. Well that hasn't been on cards for 3 years now. The fact

that the card had Cigna Premier Medicare (HMO-POS) plus my age of

74 on the Little Clinic form should have alerted. Little Clinic's response

was they are not responsible for insurance coverage, and it was up to me to determine.

Well maybe but had been covered 100% at Kroger

clinic for years.

That and other medical service places always checked

and informed me on my coverage prior to any treatment.

Had I been alerted on this up front I could have just gone to CVS for

both shots and been 100% covered.

The place of service was at the Kroger Clinic on Main St. Hendersonville, TN.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Service on getting the shots was very good
Cons:
  • Did not alert on no longer accepted covered insurance plans

Preferred solution: Full refund

Michael M Zth

| map-marker Lexington, Kentucky

Unacceptable Charges

The Little Clinic - Unacceptable Charges
I went to the little clinic because it was close to home and i work at kroger. I just received a bill today and they charged me &158 for a flu/covid test that I could have bought OTC for $20. I had also been to the little clinic before and was charged $146 new patient fee. VERY ANGRY!

User's recommendation: DO NOT!

Linda W Nam

Over billed

I had an appointment and there was one person waiting for sometime. I had paperwork filled out even before that patient was called in. Still took quite a while to finally get me in to ask what was wrong and give me a throat culture. Told me it must be viral so nothing I can do. All of maybe 10 minutes. Charged my insurance $146.00 and sent me a bill for a remaining amount of $88.49. Dont waste hard earned money on this clinic. That is outrageous to charge people that much.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don’t go there. Urgent care would have been better for the amount they charge.

Guest

How exactly is it their fault? Perhaps you, the consumer, should have asked about the charges- orrrrrrr better yet asked you apparently *** insurance what the cost would have been. Do better

map-marker Toledo, Ohio

Staff, disrespect, and lack of knowledge

The first day I went to the Little Clinic on Jackman the nurse practitioner hadnt done a Department of Transportation physical before. She made me wait 25 minutes before she came out and told me that I needed to make another appointment and come back because I needed a 45 minute appointment and not a 15 minute appointment.

So I rescheduled to come back in an hour.

When I came back an hour later she gave me the physical without telling me I needed 3 months of my C-PAP print out because I have sleep apnea. Then she told me she wouldnt save all of my results in the computer and I would have to spend another hour redoing it all if I didnt give her $35. Two days later, I went to my sleep doctor and got the print out for her. Two days after that I then, went to the airport highway little clinic.

That nurse practitioner was just as rude and nasty as the first one was. She made me wait 45 minutes and said if I didnt like it I could leave. Then she said she was having issues completing my physical and she needed to call her boss. She left the room and I sat another 30 minutes waiting for her to come back.

So altogether it was over an hour I sat there.

When she came back to the room she told me I have to go back to the clinic I started to order to the physical unless I want to start all over again. So I drove 25 mins back across town to go back where I originally started with the nurse who doesnt know what it means to be complaint with a cpap.

Terrible experience!!!

I will NEVER go back to a LITTLE CLIINIC AGAIN!!!

RUNNNN from them!!!

Talbot Ses

OH GROW UP. Just because you did not get your way does not mean that one was rude to you.

If you were rude she has EVERY RIGHT asking you to leave.

If anyone is abusing anyone you are verbally abusing them. Also whoever abused you probably caused you brain damage since your English is poor.

Josefa Xjo
map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Over charged, fees for everything

Do not go here to get a Covid test. Minute Clinic will charge you $50 for the test then $100 for the visit to the Clinic. I was charged $150 just to get a Covid test then told all I had was a cold. You can go to CVS and get a Covid and flu test done for FREE. CVS will not charge an office visit to do the Covid test. Everything is completely FREE. CVS will even give you a work excuse even if tested negative. ALL FREE OF CHARGE!
Loss:
Cons:
  • No free testing like cvs

User's recommendation: Go to CVS MINUTE CLINIC

Jobani Jht

Excellent service

Very friendly knowledgeable and professional. Strongly recommend. Medical examiner Krystle Silva is Excellent. All of the staff is awesome.
Pros:
  • Very friendly knowledgeable and professional

User's recommendation: Very knowledgeable and trustworthy

Audrey G Ekg

Refused to see me

My daughter had an appointment today at 1pm. I drove 42 minutes there and arrived at parking lot at 12:59- I just had total knee replacement so can hardly walk.

I arrived to the little clinic desk at 1:07 and she said because I was 5 minutes late she couldnt see me. I used to be an office manager at an urgent care, we gave a 15 minute grace period and we were not in a crowded grocery store parking lot where you had to find parking because people often abuse the little clinic parking sign when they arent patients!! I explained about my knee- she said they go to lunch at 1:30. Ok there were no other patients you couldnt have seen my daughter for ear pain that swiftly?

What a rude and unprofessional joke! You care more about stuffing your face than quality of patient care!!

- this was the Jesse Jewell location in Gainesville Ga. She canceled my appointment online so I wouldnt be charged a no show fee, my how generous!

User's recommendation: Find somewhere else

Guest

You walked into a clinic late for the appointment. Their lunch time is set in stone.

They can’t go sooner nor later. You did not walk into an ER with a trauma department.

You can wait. Something tells me you never miss a meal.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2445042

I know how the ER works I used to work in one. I have missed many lunch breaks due to patient care!! So unless you have something irrelevant to say kick rocks!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2445045

A choice you made. This is a clinic, not an ER.

They have appointments and policies to decline service if you are late. And the clinic employees chose to work there knowing this.

View more comments (2)
Cheryl W Biw

| map-marker Colerain, Ohio

Shots

When for my app 11:00 Saturday Dec 16 .Was told that krogers would be doing my shots because little clinic didn't have the flu shot. Go to Krogers and tell them I need the stronger flu shot the rsv shot plus hep b then need to know the price. 80.00 for rsv. Hepburn need prior approval from insurance. Why wasn't I told this when I made my app. The little clinic sucks thanks for nothing
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • All cons

User's recommendation: Don't come to little clinic

map-marker Chandler, Arizona

Walk-in care does not exist

It is a lie that this is more convenient than your general doctor. You need an appointmentperiod. So heaven forbid you have an issue come up over the long weekend. I am willing to pay for the full visit, but all I needed was 3 minutes and a script. We are booked and already behind. I explained I would wait all afternoon if needed. No, she wont see you. Too busy. So much for CARE or convenience.
Reina A Efc

| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Terrible

The Little Clinic - Terrible
The Little Clinic - Terrible - Image 2
I paid out of pocket as a self pay customer for a flu shot because there was a dispute between the little clinic and my insurance. I paid $90 for the flu shot. I am still getting billed and threatened to be sent to collections. I think they have complete idiots working in the offices. Its really annoying when i have to do other peoples jobs for them without getting paid. Dont go to this place. Its crap.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Unorganized office staff

Preferred solution: I would like for them to stop sending me additional bills and threatening collections

User's recommendation: Not recommended

CV Zju

Verified Reviewer

Unpleasent experience at front desk, bad attitude displayed by Jamie the attendant.

Original review Nov 05, 2023

I regret to inform you that the visiting patient was treated poorly by the attendant. I had a "flu shot" appointment at Kroger, as they were unable to process my insurance.

I have been asked to visit "Little Clinic" as Kroger Pharmacy and the Little Clinic work together.

Jamie (the attendant) has flatly refused to accept any kind of appointment for today.

Online research revealed a time slot for today at 1:30 p.m. which, upon being reminded, she needed to schedule.

At King Sooppers, Little Clinic is offering $5 off your next purchase.

She needed to be reminded once more to give the coupon.She had behaved rudely toward the patient, refusing to comply and make an appointment at a convenient time.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Schedule your appointment yourself, don't expect attendant to cooperate.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Patricia D Otx

| map-marker Burton, Michigan

DOT Physical

Appointment falsified. No qualified staff available on day of the schedule appointment day. Staff will notify you and send customers on a hunt all over the city to look for a little clinic with certified staff. You will spend your whole appointment day doing this with No Success. When you call customer care; they have no record of whose certified or not. Customer care can not give an answer to why this is happening. Customer Care leave you to figure out things your self. Overall, Not good customer service.

User's recommendation: Do your homework on these clinics before scheduling an appointment.

map-marker Louisville, Kentucky

Rediculous waste of time

Little clinic is a joke Dont bother wasting your time or helping the staff get a paycheck they dont deserve. I was sent home with yellow drainage, fluid in both ears , severely swollen throat and wait for it. They cant give me anything. I hope i get a bill for that joke!

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else

Guest

Sounds like you’re sad due to the fact you love unnecessary antibiotics. What happened to people just having colds and understanding viral illnesses go away on their own?? Grow up.

Daven T
map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Terrible service when you arrive

Arrived to be seen for potential covid. Wearing make, register on computer as required.nd within 5 minutes is asked Sit down, wait 30 minutes without Matalie the receptionist greeting me or asking me anything.

I'm the only person in the waiting area. A lady comes in uses the computer to register. Customer is asked are you already registered she said no. She sits down asked to come back to see the nurse practitioner.

At that point I asked when will I be seen. Natalie said I didn't see your name on the list, the computer moved your name to the next page.

We can't get you in until 6pm. How strange, as the lady who just walked in and went baci had stated that she had not scheduled her apptmnt prior to registering upon arrival.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: I've had issues at this location before. They don't answer phones if you call, and when you're here they ignore you. Go elsewhere since customers don't matter here.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article